Sunday, December 2, 2012

Prophets within Christ's Body / Temple Foundation


A CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN ME AND ANOTHER ANOINTED ONE:

Hi Pearl:
I don't know if you are planning to touch base with me today or not,
but could you please give me your "quick" take on the following verse:

What do you get out of  1Cor.14:32,33  ...particularly as translated in NIV?
Agape,
John
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REPLY:

Quick opinion, eh? LOL
No such thing.

I have given thought to my work. I'd like to explain.
Of all the questions I receive, I have realized that I must prioritize questions from anointed ones.
I used to think they were not as needy as others, that their faith was stronger, etc.
But I currently reason that God's purpose in our time, is for the anointed to become harmonized in thought, based upon truth.

Reasonably, this will be aided if I can draw each anointed one's perspective to be in harmony with the truth which sprouts from the things I was and am shown, by Holy Spirit.
It is not that I seek to dominate the faith of others, but rather to convey the "one faith" given by spirit and truth,
as expressed in scripture, by Holy Spirit, and as revealed and interpreted by means of inspired vision.
In line with this new awareness and realization of my responsibilities,
I will work on your question immediately.
As I have seen, the anointed, logically, have the most deep questions and involved answers.
May our Father enable us to fully accomplish our own work, to the progressive satisfaction of His will and the sake of Creation's salvation.

First I will tell you that I have no doubt that God chose me to prophesy.
I don't mean to define "prophesy" as many commonly do (including the society).
I mean it in the full scriptural  sense...
only because of loyalty to the scriptures....and their expressed definition of prophet.
I don't know if you have ever read my "personal file" (pearl-personalfile.blogspot.com),
but it is upon the basis of my anointing experience,
that I have drawn this scriptural conclusion (Num.12:6; 24:4,16; Hosea 12:10; Amos 3:7; Acts 2:17,18).
This causes in me, not feelings of pride or intelligence...but of great fear, and an anxiety (1Cor.7:34,29; Luke 12:48 B) that I be found faithful.
I hope that as you read the cited scriptures, you will keep this in mind.

Below are scriptural considerations that come into play in my response to your question.
I hope to explain how each verse below, contributes to my answer to you.


1Cor.14:32,33
"The spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets.
For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints"

The most obvious assertions of  1Cor.14:32,33 is that genuine prophets have been directed and instructed by God and Christ. The authority of being eyewitnesses...
 (1John 1:1,2,3,4;  2Pet.1:16; Amos 3:7; Rev.22:6; 4:1;  1Cor.14:32;  2Pet.1:20,21; Num.12:6) 
...of that divine truth is for no human being to hinder, restrain, or control.

The prophet alone is to determine how to discharge the spirit they were given through divine vision. This avoids any hampering of God's spirit and the truth it conveyed to the prophet. The prophet's message of divine source is allowed to be unhindered and direct. Obedience to 1Cor.14:32 assures the support of the other members of the anointed body of Christ. If the prophets are given this authority and freedom within the "Temple", there will be a basis for peace and order (1Cor.14:32,33).
If the other members grow jealous or proud, rebel against the apostles or prophets (Eph.2:20), and contradict what holy spirit has shown them; it will remove a peaceful and smooth working order....
2Cor.12:20         "For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be,
                           and you may not find me as you want me to be.
                           I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy,
                           outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder."
                         
To understand this "order" more fully, I refer to....

1Cor.12:28-31   "And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets,
                            third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing,
                            those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those
                            speaking in different kinds of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets?
                            Are all teachers? Do all work miracles? 30 Do all have gifts of healing?
                            Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret? 31 But eagerly desire the greater gifts.
                            And now I will show you the most excellent way."

Here we see that there is an order to the body of Christ (1Cor.3:11). "First of all" come the apostles. All descending members that follow, must be built upon their teachings and writings, which are found in God's Word
(1John 4:6; Gal.1:8;  2Thess.2:15;  1Cor.3:10; Phil.3:17; John 6:70 A; Matt.16:18; Rev.21:14; Zech.4:9,10,11,14; Rev.11:4,3).
Any other parts of the body who are not sourced in this foundation, are not "of the body" (1Cor.3:11; Col.2:19).
"Second, prophets"
This asserts that the prophets are to be in subjection to the apostles. But it also asserts that those to follow (teachers, healers, administrators) are to be in subjection to the prophets. They are joined with the apostles, as the foundation of faith and hope for the priests 
(Eph.2:20; 3:5; Luke 11:49; Deut.18:19;  2Chron.36:16; Jer.26:5,6; Mal.4:5; Luke 9:30; Isa.40:3; Zech.2:9,11; 4:9; 6:15; Num.16:29,30; Hosea 6:5;  1Kings 18:36; Jer.26:15; Rev.11:3,7; 17:6; 18:24,4; Jer.26:15).
This is perfectly harmonious with 1Cor.14:32,33 and Eph.3:2,3,4,5.
Yet 1Cor.12:31 exhorts such prophets, that their "gift" does not excel that which all can achieve......Love. (which brings me to the next reference)......

1Cor.13:2,3        "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge,
                             and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
                           "If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but
                            have not love, I gain nothing."
The next three scriptures shows what restraint may be placed upon a true prophet (and it's source).....

Rom.12:6,3       "We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying,
                           let him use it in proportion to his faith."
                          "For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more
                           highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment,
                           in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you."
                         
1Cor.4:7            "For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not
                            receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?"
1Cor.7:7            "I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God;
                           one has this gift, another has that."

A true prophet should declare the things he/she has been taught, but only in proportion to his faith. This means that as the meaning of the visions emerge according to spirit (continued education by spirit) and truth (scripture), the prophet's faith is sharply defined with confidence. He should declare accordingly. They must continue to "think of yourself with sober judgment", not adding their own deductions to their message. Keeping all humility, they realize all they understand, was given to them, and is not a result of an intrinsic superiority. All the parts of the body, have received of their gift from God. We are merely vessels of God's mercy, and we all serve in godly fear. Although Paul wished that all were prophets, he appreciated and honored the other gifts....

1Cor.12:4,10,18   "There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit."
                             "to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing
                              between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to
                              still another the interpretation of tongues."
                             "But in fact God has arranged the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he
                              wanted them to be."
1Pet.4:10          "Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others,
                           faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms."
1Cor.14:3-5       "But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men.
                            He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies 
                               edifies the church.
                            I wish you all spoke with tongues, but even more that you prophesied; for he
                            who prophesies is greater than he who speaks with tongues,
                            unless indeed he interprets, that the church may receive edification."
1Cor.14:31        "For you can all prophesy in turn so that everyone may be instructed and encouraged."
2Pet.1:20,21      "Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the
                            prophet's own interpretation."
                          "for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they
                           were moved by the Holy Spirit."

Which brings us to my next thought.
I believe that the apostles....being "first", also had all the gifts to follow.....prophesying, teaching, tongues, healing, administration, etc.
This infers that the prophets....being second, also had all the gifts to follow.....teaching, tongues, healing, administration, etc.
....and so on.
Yet all parts of the "body" have been shown honor by God, and should be shown honor by the other members. All are needed and make a vital contribution to the health of the body 
(1Cor.12:20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27).

This subjection of the rest of the body, to the apostles and prophets is further mentioned in  scripture......

Eph.2:19,20      "Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with
                           God's people and members of God's household, built on the foundation of the
                           apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone."
Eph.3:2-5           "the grace of God which was given to me for you, how that by revelation
                           He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already),
                           which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now
                           been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: by which,
                           when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ".
Heb.1:1             "In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and
                           in various ways"
2Pet.3:2            "I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the
                          command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles."
1Cor.14:29        "Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully
                           what is said by them."
Rev.22:6           "The angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord,
                            the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants
                            the things that must soon take place."
Rev.11:3,4        "And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy
                           one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”
                           These are the two olive trees and the two lamp-stands standing before
                           the God of the earth.

A true prophet has really been contacted and instructed by God through Christ. The visions they are given are reliable, and should be heeded by all, including the prophet themselves. Being an apostle, Paul was given prophetic vision, as were the other genuine apostles...
2Cor.12:1-7        "It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations
                             of the Lord: I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body
                             I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—
                           such a one was caught up to the third heaven. And I know such a man—
                           whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows—
                            how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which
                            it is not lawful for a man to utter. Of such a one I will boast;
                            yet of myself I will not boast, except in my infirmities.
                            For though I might desire to boast, I will not be a fool; for I will speak
                            the truth. But I refrain, lest anyone should think of me above what he sees me to be
                            or hears from me.7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance
                            of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan
                            to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure."
                         
Num.12:6           "he said, "Listen to my words: "When a prophet of the LORD is among you,
                            I reveal myself to him in visions, I speak to him in dreams."
Num.24:4,16      "the oracle of one who hears the words of God, who sees a vision from
                            the Almighty, who falls prostrate, and whose eyes are opened"
                          "the oracle of one who hears the words of God, who has knowledge from the
                           Most High, who sees a vision from the Almighty, who falls prostrate, and
                           whose eyes are opened"
All this, I have experienced, by the power of the Almighty God.
(Link: Has Prophecy Ceased?)
In the body of Christ, there is neither male nor female (Gal.3:28).
Gal.3:28 is not speaking of the future, but the present.
There were many women prophets (pearl-womenteach.blogspot.com).
Prophecy declares that in the time of the end, there will be more.
Male and female prophets are not segregated in the scriptures.
Neither should they be in our own mind. If someone discourages heeding a prophet, on the basis of their sex alone...they are defying Holy Spirit and the body of Christ, according to God's own choosing. (LINK-1) (LINK-2)
Male or female, a prophet is a prophet. Any who work against a true prophet work against Truth, regardless of whether that prophet is male or female.

Yet we know that according to the power and design of Satan, there are also the presence of "false prophets". (False Prophets)
1John 4:1-3        "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:
                           because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye
                           the Spirit of God:
                           Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
                           And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh
                           is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard
                           that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."
(Search result: false+prophet)

A true Prophet believes and preaches the physical incarnation of the Word, into Jesus Christ. He will preach Jesus as came to Earth and put on humanity in order to redeem us all. This previous incarnation would precede the next one (Heb.1:6; Acts 3:21; Matt.17:11; Acts 1:11). Any who deny this future earthy materialization of Christ and his co-rulers (Rev.5:10; Rom.8:19; John 1:51; Rev.21:2), essentially deny the first one (John 1:14). The very concept of an exclusive "heavenly hope", promotes the "spirit of the anti-Christ" (1John 4:2-3;  2John 1:7).


Thank you for getting in touch with me, and I hope that this letter satisfies your need.
Please follow up if there is anything missing, or perhaps a question that follows.
I won't contact you today other than this,
and I'm sure I've given you enough to keep you occupied for now.
I still have not had time to really examine and digest your last letter,
which is why I haven't contacted you. I am so swamped with work
(beg the master for more workers)
but I have to have faith that as long as we are doing our utmost,
our Father will accomplish His will in His time.
I am off to go work on two other pressing questions,
also from anointed ones.
Although we are physically spent,
our spirit is renewed each day, and fed our daily bread from heaven.

Love in Christ,
your sister,
Pearl
PS
Soon to come...
the questions about the "earth" "swallowing the river from Satan's mouth",
and "the birds of heaven" which "eat the flesh of kings".
UPDATE:
(world-earth-home)
(Earth Swallows Satan's River)
(Who are the "Birds"?)

LINK TO DIRECTORY OF ARTICLES
LINK TO MAIN HOME-PAGE

3 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    I noticed you used the word "incarnation" that made me think of other scripture1 Cor 15:38. Could this be the reason that Jesus Christ himself was not known to his disciples when he was given a new face? John 20:13-14, Luke 24:15-18, and it was by breaking of the loaf that they recognized Jesus Christ as verse 35 state. 36-43 they didn't believe even after Christ himself explained, they were stunned! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to post the scriptures you cite, so that they will pop up (1Cor.15:38; Luke24:35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43)

      Delete
    2. Luke24:35 goes right along with this post, in a symbolic sense.
      The bread represented the body of Christ.(Matt.26:26)
      The anointed are that body (1Cor.12:27).
      Christ "broke" the bread into sections (parts) and distributed the pieces among them (Luke22:19);
      and asked them to practice this out of regard for him.
      Symbolically, he was asking them to take their own "piece", and "eat it" (accept your place in the body).
      This would include not coveting the piece Christ handed someone else.
      I believe this is why "discerning the body" and one's place within it, is necessary to partake worthily,
      and avoid entering into judgment (1Cor.11:23,27,28,29,31,32; Gal.6:4,5; 1Cor.3:8,14; 11:28).
      Jesus was recognized by how he broke the bread.
      As head of the body, it is his place to divide up the pieces.
      Those who accept this, see him clearly.

      Another noteworthy point these scriptures make, is about the fact that after Christ was resurrected, he was fully materialized as a physical human (Luke24:42,43).
      We know though, that he was raised as a spirit (1Pet.3:18). Of this we are assured, when we read about what Jesus was able to do (John20:19).
      The capacity to live as spirit or as flesh at will, is the nature of the "new creation", which is both flesh and spirit. This double portion is for the "firstborn", so that they can be equipped for their mediation for creation (Rev.21:2,3)
      (http://jacobsladder-obadiah.blogspot.com/)
      (http://pearl-holycity.blogspot.com)
      Those who have already passed over from death to life, (John5:24; 11:26)
      have received their eternal spirit, within the present existing body of flesh.
      The new creation is already here! (2Cor.5:17; Eph.4:24; Gal.6:15)

      Delete

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)