Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The "Bible Teach" book...new and improved!

As you may have noticed in the update of the "Sighing and Groaning over False teachers" article; I am about to begin a series of articles that will cover scriptural improvements to the "Bible Teach" book, used in the ministry. This will enable Christians to engage in having Bible studies with interested ones, with "the proper food at the proper time".
Many have expressed distress over their ministry, and the fear that they do not want to be responsible before Jehovah, for teaching others according to the present apostasy.
I myself have many Bible studies. I have reviewed the material and inserted sticky notes where adjustments are needed. I will publish those scriptural adjustments here. Whatever changes you agree with, you can supplement your own copy.
As always, I invite other anointed for their scriptural contributions.
Jehovah bless and keep you all,
Pearl

See http://pearl-bibleteach.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)