Tuesday, February 8, 2022

God's Word? God's Gender?

Message I received:
I sincerely hope you show enough humility to realize that what you have been teaching are lies from the god you worship, YHVH who is Satan himself disguised as the true God of the universe. The true God is actually a feminine God.
Please show humility and discard all of your writings because even though you have left the organization, you are still teaching lies that brings honor and glory to Satan himself, who is the god responsible for the Hebrew scriptures."

My Reply:
Please show me specifically, which of my writings I should discard, and why.
I always insert the scriptures from which my writings are sourced. When you select what I should erase, please provide how you interpret the cited scriptures... to show me how I have misunderstood them.

Since you seem to be saying that my use of the Hebrew scriptures, and my references to God's words within them (which you say are actually Satan's words and teaching), is what disqualifies my posts as truthful; I offer you what Jesus had to say about the Hebrew scriptures...

Matt.5: "17 ‘Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Jesus said; John17: "17 'Sanctify them by means of the Truth. Your Word, is Truth".

2Pet.1 reads; "19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. 20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit."

2Tim.3: "16 All Scripture is inspired of God and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."
--- The scriptures being referred to (above) by the Jews of the first century, were the Hebrew scriptures.
Paul is claiming that they were, inspired by God.

Since all the scriptures I gave you above (and the words of Jesus) are from God... I choose to keep in mind what we are told at Romans ch.3  
"4 Let God be true, and every human being a liar. 21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testified. 31 Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law."

So I choose to listen to God, over listening to someone who "sets aside" the Hebrew scriptures, and is therefore, debased by Christ (Matt.5:19).

Teaching that the Hebrew prophets and scriptures, ARE NOT spoken from God by Holy Spirit 
(as 2Pet.1:21 tells us they are),
is sinning the unforgivable sin... the sin against holy spirit....
because you are saying that the spirit that inspired the Hebrew scriptures, is of the devil.
Or are you also saying that the apostle Peter, Paul, and Jesus himself, were lying in the verses quoted above?
(Matt.5:17-19; 2Pet.1:19-21; 2Tim.3:16-17)

As far as God being a female spirit...
Who would best know the nature of God?
Luke 10: "22 ‘All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.’"


I am going to trust, that Jesus Christ, knows the "FATHER".
If you go to the original Greek of Luke10:22 quoted above, it reads;
2   3956 [e]
22   Panta
22   Πάντα
22   All things
22   Adj-NNP
1473 [e]
moi
μοι
to Me
PPro-D1S
3860 [e]
paredothē
παρεδόθη
have been delivered
V-AIP-3S
5259 [e]
hypo
ὑπὸ
by
Prep
3588 [e]
tou
τοῦ
the
Art-GMS
3962 [e]
Patros
Πατρός
Father
N-GMS


You will see there, that the original word for "father", is "Patros".





That corresponds to Strong's dictionary, (patros patros G3962 n_ Gen Sg m FATHER)
Here is a link to that definition G3962: (https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/g3962/kjv/tr/0-1/).

Another example of Jesus (who "knows the father"), is his words in Matthew, chapter 6...
"9 ‘This, then, is how you should pray:
‘“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name".

Again, the original word used, is pater
pater
G3962
n_ Voc Sg m
FATHER 

For more information about God's gender: 
Again, if I am faced with choosing between the wisdom of a human, or of Jesus Christ,
I will go with Jesus Christ's knowledge of the Father.
I can only hope that others do likewise.
You do not offer any scriptures that define Almighty God as feminine. 
Unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)