Thursday, December 20, 2018

thousand years / angels / the final test / God's organization

Here is part of a letter I received, and below it, my reply.

From a reader:
I have some trouble understanding your articles. It´s like grasping water. When I think I got something then I just can´t hold it. I´ll have to ask you to write me in a very plain and direct way. Next, I´ll ask you some questions. Please answer them as simple as you can and add any information you consider necessary but be straight.
I´m a teacher. I´m educated and intelligent (I have the capacity of relating information and data), I tell you this so you can feel confident about being direct. I have an open mind and I don´t have resistance to change or correction. Plus I´ll be praying YHWH for guidance.
The thousand year reign is the same that the heaven hope? Is this what Jesus had in mind when he said you´d be like angels? Will you be angels with the ability of materializing, coming down to earth and going up to heaven at will? Is that what the new creation, being sons of God, means? The rest of us will be blood and flesh human, attached to earth,  for ever?
As a priest you are for me, I´ll be very honest.
When YHWH revealed me who the wild beast was, I automatically discarded everything I knew. I understood we were deceited to believe lies disguised as truth. One of the first teachings I questioned, was the heaven hope. I always thought it was kind of "babylonic", you know what I mean. I always believed that the one obsessed with heavenly immortal life was Satan, the demons and their worshippers (he even deceited Eve telling her that she´d be like God)  and that the flood events were the origin of this hope. Since I´m not anointed, I understand that I can´t comprehend what this hope means to you and that my doubts in this issue are for ignorance.  I have to recognize, also, that during these two months I begun longing for being anointed (during some time I thought that being anointed was the only way YHWH approved us).I understood then  (Thanks to your posts and Obediah´s) that this was not the case and I felt really happy. But I also started feeling a little jealous (in a curious way) about your hope and wonder what is wrong with us, Will this affect us? Could this feeling lead us to behave like the Devil, desiring something that doesn´t belong to us? (That´s what I felt when I read Perimeno´s blog, I felt so little-nothing, like that we being faithful didn´t matter at all, that you are anointed or you are nothing, that was my feeling, and I knew that couldn´t be from YHWH). I absolutely trust YHWH´s justice an love and I understand he always does the best for his creation. I also understand that there is hierarcy in heaven so it´s logic to have an organised arrangement in earth. I´d appreciate you could explain this better for me.
Will there be a final test? You wrote this (The Babylonic WT captivity) is the greatest deceit from Satan. But also, I understood, you say there´ll be a final test. Is that the attack of Gog and Magog? Will you, the anointed ones, be free of it? Is it only for us?
How shall I include Jesus in my prayers? Can I thank him? How can I be sure YHWH likes my prayers?
I´ve changed a lot the way, the words and expressions I use in my prayers. But I want to improve.
Have you read the book of Enoch? I really believe that it is inspired. I also read the lost epistle for Laodicea, and the book of wisdom of Solomon, and I think they´re inspired too. The book of Enoch is really strange, different, but fits a lot with the scriptures. I ask you this because you quoted that the 66 books of the Bible could have a meaning related to the number of the beast, the truth and the lie. So that would leave out the books I mentioned. I hope you can give me your opinion on this.
This is an extra: how shall we understand the books of the judges and Esther? The book of the judges is like a list of mustn´ts. The book of Esther seems (to my eyes) disconnected from the rest.
Finally, I can see that Saul and David set a "symbolic drama" like Hagar and Sarah. Do you have anything to say about this?
Excuse me If I´ve been rude or impolite. Believe me that I´ve tried to write you the kindest I can. I find it difficult to say what I want and not be misunderstood.
-----------------------------

My partial reply:
Now I will start to answer your questions, as simple as I can. Please read the scriptures when you reach them.

Thousand Years: This is a symbolic era. It is the period of time that Jesus has his kingdom over his anointed congregation (Eph.1:22; Col.1:18). That started in the first century (Luke22:69; Ps.110:1; 1Cor.15:25) and ends when Satan is released from the abyss (Rev.20:7). Satan's release causes the great tribulation to God's anointed people (Rev.20:7-10; Luke21:20-22,24; Rev.13:10,7; Col.2:8) because Satan uses the false prophet and wild beast, to mislead and conquer the anointed kings of the earth (Rev.16:13-16; 1Tim.4:1; Matt.24:4-5,24-25) (Rev.16:14; 5:9-10; 1:5). Those who come through this great test/tribulation, start to fight the demonic lies and battle with Jesus for the truth (Rev.16:13-16; 17:14; 19:11,14,8; 2Cor.10:3-5). That is Armageddon.
https://armageddon-obadiah.blogspot.com/
I don't know why you ask if the Thousand Years is the same as the heavenly hope, but if I understand you, the answer to that would be, No.
Be like angels: Most people do not know, that "angel" is a Greek word. It simply means, "messenger" (2Cor.4:1,5,13; 1Cor.4:1; 2Tim.4:2). God turns those who are born again as spirit, into spirits (Rom.8:9; Eph.2:6; Heb.1:7; 2:16; John3:6; 1Peter1:23). God's angels, are his messengers who are spirit. That is what the anointed become, right now inside their body of flesh. They are called to be messengers of the truth, and they are born again as spirit. God's temple of living stones (1Pet.2:5,9-10; Eph.2:20-22) is a priesthood that will serve mankind, forever (Rev.21:3; 22:3-5). The spirit place is not physical. Those who are born of both flesh and spirit and are alive in both, can be in both at once. But flesh and spirit are not the same. If you are only flesh, than you are in a place of flesh.
It is true, that those who are born as spirit, share in the divine nature, and become God's sons. They do become gods (theos).
Please see this, at 2Pet.1:4; John10:34-35; Ps.82:6; Gal.3:26

Not Anointed: There is nothing wrong with those who have not been chosen to be anointed by God's spirit. Please think about this.... Why does Jesus have a bride? Why does God appoint and anoint His priests and kings?
Jesus and his bride will have children for the new creation. Jesus is the new Adam. Jesus bride is the new Eve. They are the beginning of a new creation that is free from corruption, sin, and death. The children are not the mother. There is nothing wrong with this. What matters, is that you obey your father and mother, so that you can remain in the family and keep the life that your spiritual parents are teaching you. When our parents give us life, there is no need to be jealous of the marriage that our parents enjoy.
When God anoints a priest or king, it is for that priest or king to serve God's nation. That was the job of priest or king. It is wonderful, to belong to God's nation, even if you are not a priest or king of that nation.


God's organization: God's representation in the earth, is His Temple, made out of His priests (1Pet.2:5,9; Mal.2:7). The hierarchy, is the body of Christ. Jesus is the head. The apostles and prophets are the foundation (Eph.2:20-22; Rev.1:20), and the congregations are the support (lampstand Rev.1:20; Matt.5:14-15) to the present prophet (star, torch, lamplight, flame -- Heb.1:7; John5:35). The prophets gives God's message to all (Jer.35:15; Eze.2:7; Rev.11:3). The household/lampstand of that prophet, spread that message in support (Rev.22:17; Heb.6:10).


The Final Test: The final test, is the great tribulation. It is Satan's final great lie, that comes through the false prophet (governing body) and it's beast (organization). When we are taken into the organization because we believe that lie, that it is directed by God's spirit... then we come to the test. In the end, will we remain idolaters? Or, will we realize that only God deserves our worship, obedience, and service? Will we take a stand, that we only follow the words of our Father? Or, will we obey and believe every lie coming from men? Will we make the doctrine of men, more important than the Bible? Will we follow men as our ruler, rather than God and Jesus? That is the test that we find ourselves in, after joining the organization. 
That test is now. Gog and Magog are, the hoards belonging to the Watchtower. It is the leaders and their princely followers (Rev.9:7; 13:15). Satan created this test, because he wants to destroy the remaining ones of the anointed seed of the woman (Rev.12:17,15). 
earth-swallows-satans-river
The test is for them, but all those in the Watchtower, also are exposed to that test. The only way for the anointed to be rescued, is if God's spirit wakes them up, and then they join Jesus in the battle for truth. The only way for those who are not anointed to be rescued, is if God's spirit wakes them up, gives them spiritual sight, and they go to feed on the faithful, who have been slain for truth (Luke17:37; Rev.11:7; 6:9-11; 19:14). If people go to the faithful to be fed, they will be accepting their invitation to the marriage feast.


Prayer: Jesus helped us with prayer, at Matt.6:5-13. You can also look at Luke11:1-13 and Eph.6:18.
Now that you are learning more about God's work in the present time, your prayers can have more meaning, and you will know better, what to ask for in accord with Matt.6:10.

Bible books: Satan knows the Bible (Luke4:10). He is always working to muddy the waters of truth (Eze.34:18-19; 32:2; Isa.27:1). He twists the scriptures in the hope that the truth of the Bible will be hidden. Yet he makes the lies, resemble the truth, so that he can deceive those seeking the truth. -- While books that are outside the Bible, may appear to be connected to the scriptures... that is not a reason to accept them as a part of the Bible. If they are genuine, they will not contain anything that contradicts the scriptures or the teaching of spirit and of Jesus. Yes, I have read from Enoch, and have found error in it.

Esther and Judges: 2Tim3:16-17 reads; "16 All Scripture is inspired by God[a] and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness, 17 so that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work."
While we personally, may still be learning the meaning and benefit of a Bible book, this does not mean that the book is of no benefit, or that the benefit that we presently can perceive, is the only benefit that it contains. There is much symbolism and prophecy in all the Bible books, to be useful to us today...
"For whatever was written in the past was written for our instruction, so that we may have hope through endurance and through the encouragement from the Scriptures." (Rom.15)
"11 These things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our instruction, on whom the ends of the ages have come." (1Cor.10)

David and Saul: Yes, both David and Saul were men, and they had the common nature of men. What happened to both of them, can happen to any of God's servants, priests, and kings. Saul and David are a good example of what is happening today, with the governing body and other anointed. The governing body are seeking to kill through disfellowshipping, any who endanger their position. They do not want to respect that God has anointed others to replace them. Yet David did sin by adultery. The anointed today commit spiritual adultery (Rev.2:20; 13:7-8). Yet like David, God will consider them faithful, after they repent in sackcloth (Rev.11:3; 7:14).


I am happy that you wrote to me. I hope that with the scriptures, your good questions have been answered. Please let me know if my reply is helpful, or if you need more. There is much more that has been written at the Blog, but you said you want it simple. Perhaps when you translate the posts using the translator, you will be able to learn more from your own language.

1 comment:

  1. Dear reader/teacher ,
    regarding of what you've read from Perimeno, you may read something here:
    http://pearl-perimeno.blogspot.com/
    Greetings : Maleachi 3:16,17

    ReplyDelete

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)