Saturday, March 24, 2012

Despite the scriptural directive for anointed partakers to gather together for the Memorial (1Cor.11:33), the Organization makes no provision for this. For any anointed who may be interested in joining other anointed in order to partake together...I am making a final call to welcome you to gather with us. If you are interested in joining with us via the internet, please contact me at pearl144000@hotmail.com.
There is limited space, but those not anointed are also invited on a first-come basis.

2 comments:

  1. hi Pearl. Just want to ask you something regarding the memorial.

    Just critical is it to have the memorial after sunset? How should other anointed Join you when yo all living in different parts of the world with different time zones?

    Thank you
    your friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it is critical to have the Memorial at the proper time as directed by scripture. When I am finished receiving the responses, which include each one's time zone; I will determine when to hold it, so that it takes place for each one after Nisan 14 begins. I won't know it there will be a problem with this, until I hear from all attendees. We will gather by means of the internet, so that no one need travel anywhere. So far it would seem that all locations involved, will be able to conform to the timing, although for some (as myself), it may be quite late in the night.

    ReplyDelete

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)