Thursday, October 23, 2014

"Catching sight" of the Beasts

What follows is a segment of a letter I received  which was full of experiences that one family has endured while in association with the Wild Beasts of Rev.13:1,11 and Rev.19:20.
(Matt.24:15)
My reply as follows:

"I am glad to hear that you are enjoying reading at the site. 
The work is hard for me, but when I hear that others are benefiting, it is comforting.

I share the baptism experience with you. I went to meetings for years before baptism.
I was doing field service regularly, giving talks, and even did pioneer hours, placing over 50 books one month. I couldn't understand why I was not approved for baptism. My dress was very modest, and my home and children, very clean and well behaved. 
Because I had a toddler and an infant, and they came to the night meeting in new clean pretty pajamas, I was looked down upon. No one understood, that both my babies were very colicky, and when they fell asleep on the way home from Thursday night meeting, I needed to not have to wake them up to change them. If I did, they didn't sleep all night, and neither did I. I had poor health at the time. 
I didn't understand....they were babies. Why was there a dress code for them? They expected them to be in formal dresses, stockings and shoes.

I had to wait many years to be approved. Perhaps Satan thought that this would make me feel that membership in the Beast was more precious, so as not to jeopardize it. I was already anointed by God, long before my baptism (Acts10:47)
In both our cases, it was not a lagging to apply scripture, it was a lagging to be a slave to the rules of the Beast (Isa.28:10). No compassion, love, kindness, or understanding (Micah6:8). Only those who honor the Beast without question are honored (Dan.11:39; Rev.13:15). Honoring God seems irrelevant (Rev.22:9). It was the same with your neat but long-ish hair and slightly elongated sideburns. Such a viewpoint is so physical! (1Sam.16:7; 1Cor.2:14; Matt.23:26)

  I also had the same experience of having elders lie to me to manipulate me. I was shocked when I realized what they were doing, in their efforts to "uncover the truth". Yet this was when I didn't do anything wrong, but I was merely a witness to sin, which sin was freely admitted by the wrongdoer. 
I even had an elder approach me for sex after my husband committed adultery. I was so disgusted by their behavior, during a time when I sorely needed compassion and understanding. During that time, they gave direction that seemed to conflict with scripture. I knew, because I had already studied the Bible from cover to cover. I mildly asked if they could please show me the scriptures that backed up their advice. With a tone of great offense, I was told, "  WAS APPOINTED BY HOLY SPIRIT!"...as if their image of themselves abdicated my right or need to be guided by God's Word. These men (who were lifetime witnesses) obviously did not know what it was like to join "JW's"...
because you came out of a different religion for a good reason. Why did you make that sacrifice and lose your family? Because you loved the truth, and wanted to know and obey the True God. That was the reason why I was drawn to the odor of truth that seemed to exist there. 
Why then, did they expect me to go back to being a slave of men? If that was what I valued, I would not have given everything up to become a "JW". I was nearly stumbled right out (Now I wish I was), but because I thought God wanted me with this people, I put up with so so much. It is just as Rev.9:3-11; 11:2; and Rev.13:7 depict.

As you say, the GB has replaced Christ...even the elders have, who are not even God's anointed priests.
It is not wrong to learn from God's anointed priests (Mal.2:7; Rev.1:5,6; 1Cor.4:1). They are "ambassadors who substitute for Christ" (2Cor.5:20). The problem arises when people do not heed Christ's warning about the existence of false Christs (Matt.24:24,25; 7:15,26), nor his advice to scrutinize a teacher, to examine everything they teach for it's comparison to scripture (1John4:1; 1Tim.4:1; Rev.16:13,14,15). He said that in this way, the true faithful would be identified (Matt.7:20; John7:17,18; 8:47).

I wanted to say about your uneasy feelings that not all is right with the WT doctrines....
God's Word the Bible will never lead us the wrong way. We must be free to examine and obey it, and from anyone who tells us otherwise, we should run. Just as John8:47 tells us, if they are truly from God, they will listen to scripture above all else...and so should we (2John1:9). As 2Cor.13:5 admonishes, we must continually verify that our faith is authentic and genuine (Eph.4:5). We do not take someone else's word for it. They will not be able to save us from the wrath of God, if we allowed ourselves to be mislead by them (Matt.15:14; Eze.14:10; 2Cor.11:20,13; Rev.2:20).

While we regret the loss of former friends and associates within the WT, we remember that the Great Tribulation was described by Jesus as requiring such sacrifices (Matt.10:34,35,22,37; Mark8:35). We remember that God's judgments are just, and He does not destroy the righteous along with the wicked (Gen.18:25; Job34:10). He gives fair warning for us to flee before the destruction arrives at Satan's hand (Rev.18:4; Eze.7:26; Isa.10:22; Rev.9:11; 1Chron.21:15; Ex.12:23; John10:10; Isa.33:1).
It takes courage to speak the truth in the face of the proud and rebellious. But to do so, is to imitate Christ, and obey his direction (1Pet.2:21; Luke22:37; Heb13:13; Eze.12:2; 2Cor.10:5; Matt.23:34,35; Rev.18:24).

We do not get baptized in any way other than what Jesus himself directed (Matt.28:19,20). When the elder told you that God is organized, so that it makes sense to get baptized into the Organization;
we see how these deep things of Satan are so hypocritical. How so?
They assert that letting the entire body of Christ (all anointed partakers) guide what the sheep are taught would be too chaotic! Does this not insinuate that Christ's headship over his Bride members is disorderly? This demonstrates their lack of faith in God being a God of order. Somehow, it is sufficient for only 8 men on the GB to preside over the body of Christ (spiritual Jews -Rom.2:28,29) and their millions of associate spiritual "Gentile" disciples;
but it is insufficient for over 12,000 to do so (Prov.15:22; 11:14; Eph.4:11,12; 1Cor.12:7,8,9,10,11,14,18,21,25,27,28,29,30,31) so that they need to be replaced by non-anointed elders (Eze.44:6,7,8,9; 2Chron.23:6; 2Thess.2:4; Mark13:14). (http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2014/01/disgusting-thing.html)
Such hypocrites!
(pearl-disgustingthing.blogspot.com)

For a people who claim to embody the cardinal love of Christ (John13:35,34),
they are happy to rip you apart if you do not share in the worship their demonic gods....
the false prophet and the image of it's wild beast. (Rev.19:20; 13:15; 20:4 B; Rev.11:7,8,9,10; 6:9,11; 1Cor.4:13; Rom.6:5; John16:2; Heb.13:13).

LINK TO MAIN HOME-PAGE
LINK TO DIRECTORY OF ARTICLES
LINK TO FORUM 
http://e-watchman.com/  http://www.perimeno.ca/    http://www.scribd.com/try4truth  http://brotherjohnsite.wordpress.co


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)