Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Small beginnings

I appreciate so much all that readers are doing to share anything they have learned. I would like to share some encouraging thoughts that we could all use now, while we struggle for the truth and salvation of all who may have ears to hear.
A letter I received tonight...

Dear Pearl,

I hope this finds you well.  Just a comment here.  You are so right, people are totally confused, mislead, and going down so many misguided roads.  I am trying my hardest on forums, but people just don't get it.  Could be me, you know; yet if they would only open their eyes.
 Immense blessings on you.
 Love,
Xxxxx

My reply:

Dear Xxxxx,

I send you a familiar verse that takes on new meaning for us now.
Rev.13:9,10;
"Whoever has ears, let them hear.
If anyone is to go into captivity,
    into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
    with the sword they will be killed.”
This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people."

Why does it call for patience on the part of those who know the truth?...
those whose minds are no longer captive to Satan's deceptions?
Because Jesus told us that the truth and kingdom starts out like a mustard seed...
that grows into a tree that shades
and shelters all the birds of heaven...
or like a stone;
that grows into a mountain that will fill the earth.
(Matt.13:31,32; Dan.2:35 B)
We are told not to despise these small beginnings. (Zech.4:10)
Our Father knows that these beginnings require patient endurance;
just as when a seed grows to a large tree,
or a stone grows into a mountain.
But His word will not fail. We have strong faith in God's promises.
We will have joy, when the blessing upon our work
finally becomes evident.
2Cor.4:1
"Therefore, since through God’s mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart."

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support of the truth.
If we do not give up, we will see the reward.
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
Gal.6:9
 
Love in Christ,  
Pearl

LINK TO MAIN HOME-PAGE
LINK TO DIRECTORY OF ARTICLES

1 comment:

  1. Greetings !
    (May I presume that the letter was written by "truthbeknown"? )

    I can tell you that I had the same experiences and feelings for more than ten years now ... yet I did and I do according to what is written in
    Ecclesiastes 11:
    1. Cast thy bread upon the waters;
    for thou shalt find it after many days.

    The time of fulfillment of these words will bring much happiness to whom keep "casting the bread upon the waters" !

    with love in Christ,
    tidingsbearer

    ReplyDelete

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)