Friday, March 22, 2013

Prophecy Fulfillment

A Letter from a reader:

Dear Pearl,

I have just recently stumbled (or was directed somehow) to your blog and since, have read and read and read.  It is taking time to digest what has been read,
and to understand how the power of the Holy Spirit must motivate you to write.

Before this time, I have read Perimeno, whom, although comforting, encouraged continued attendance in the Kingdom Hall.  That is something almost detestable to me considering what I now know about the Society.  Also, I have read Robert King's pieces online in abundance.

This is my dilemma.  You and Robert both seem to be full of Jehovah's help in deciphering the scriptures, warning us of what is to come.  But, as you know, you both have a different agenda when it comes to Revelation, the Great Tribulation, etc.

If you both are filled with Holy Spirit and are both anointed, both working hard to sound the alarm, so to speak, how does a humble joe like myself understand and interpret what I read from both of you?  Could there be a double fulfillment to these prophesies?

I know you have your times of illness, and I do thank you so for taking time to read this.  I am overcome with emotion at how you have dedicated yourself so fully to Jehovah.  It is hard to talk with anyone about how I feel, or what I see happening.  Even a good friend who knows the deception in the organization still says to just wait on Jehovah; she basically puts the blinders on and continues as normal.  I feel it is almost as if she picks from her plate just what she wants and discards the rest.

Thank you, Pearl, so very much for your hard work.

----------------------------------------------------------------
My response:

Dear Reader,
Thank you for writing me. First I should tell you that I have not read much of what Robert King has written, so I can't really compare our writings as you are experienced enough to do.
I've had a few conversations with him, and know that he applies the prophecies in a physical way. I feel strongly, that Satan himself controls the visible physical world, and any fulfillment we think we find there, is a "red herring"....to occupy and distract the Chosen Ones from the spiritual fulfillment which Christ was actually pointing to (Luke 17:20).
  To simplify this comparison to how Holy Spirit has directed my perspective, and how it has assumingly directed Robert's; ...He, like the Organization, believes that the signs Jesus gave of "the conclusion of the system of things", will take place (and are visible) in the world around us, which Satan controls (1John 5:19).
A deeper look at this concept uncovers a reasonable problem. The Bible calls those "signs" labor pains (check the Greek of Mark 13:8; Matt.24:8). It is referring to the birth of the Kingdom of God.
Is Satan's world giving birth to God's Kingdom? (Job 14:4)
Many scriptures indicate that it is the New Covenant, "Jerusalem Above" that is the mother Covenant of the anointed (Gal.4:26,24).
She is seen in Rev.12:1,2 going through those "labor pains".
God's Kingdom is not sourced in Satan's world, nor born from such evil cruelty; but as so many scriptures indicate, is sourced in heaven (Heb.12:22,23; Rev.3:21; Eph.2:6; Rev.14:1; 21:2,3,14,22; Eph.2:20,21,22; Rom.8:9).
This is one glaring and basic truth which should help you clear up your confusion, even if this occurs gradually, as you read more and meditate on the cited scriptures.
If Satan's world below is not giving birth to God's Kingdom (John 8:23; 3:6), then that is not where we will observe the true "labor pains",
and signs of the end.
(pearl-sign.blogspot.com)

  If you have already read the "series" about the spiritual fulfillment of the signs of the end; these ideas are not new to you. If not, please let me give you the link to the introduction to that series...
pearl-anillustration.blogspot.com
Robert King may be very accurate and correct about how Satan's world will (in a physical way), fulfill Bible prophecies. But if that fulfillment is under Satan's control, and just what Satan has designed....
and it is not the actual fulfillment Jesus had in mind....
then it is Satan who has taken control of our Faith, by providing a false fulfillment as a distraction from the Truth.
  If this false fulfillment is successful enough to cause "spiritual confusion" to the chosen heirs (Matt.24:24,25); it is successful enough to buy time for Satan's continued world rule. The end will not come, until all the kings are awoken, and sealed (Rom.8:19; Rev.7:4; Eph.1:10). If they are looking in the wrong place, at a false fulfillment, they miss vital information (Hosea 4:6).
I am sorry. You are caught in the middle of a battlefield. It is one of the "labor pain" signs the Bible gave, at
Matt.24:6; Gen.3:15; Rev.12:7,17; 16:14,15,16; 19:11,14; etc.
The anointed are consigned to fight this spiritual battle between truth and lies; until the end
(2Chron.16:9; Dan.9:26;  2Cor.10:3,4,5; Matt.24:13).
Each anointed one will "prove his own work", and whether or not it was "built on the rockmass" (Christ's words) or on sand (Matt.7:27;  1Cor.3:13,14,15) (teaching from one's self - John 7:16,17,18). This is how you yourself know whether a teaching is "fine fruit" of a "fine tree", or not. (Matt.7:20)
pearl-finetrees.blogspot.com
This is a Great Tribulation you find yourself in. Not a physical one, but a spiritual one.
I am here to assist you in any way I can. Feel free to write me as your questions progress....as you learn and see more.
I have written much on all the subjects you raise. I don't know how much of it you have already read. But if some thing specific arises as you read, please write again.

There will be, and is, a "double fulfillment" to the prophecies of the end.
....a physical one (that Satan controls) to mislead if possible, even the anointed
 (Rev.12:9; 20:8; 16:13,14,15,16; Matt.24:11,24;  2Thess.2:9; Rev.13:4,7; Dan.8:12)...
and a spiritual one that has been prophesied about for thousands of years, and is unfolding before our spiritual eyes, in detail
(Eph.1:18; Acts 26:18;  2Cor.4:6; Isa.42:7).
Physical men will not recognize it (1Cor.2:10,13,14; Col.3:2;  2Cor.4:18).

Well I hope I typed all the scriptures correctly. If it is alright to post this without your name, please let me know. I think your questions and comments will help others.
Thank you for writing me, and write anytime.
Love in Christ,
Pearl
--------------------------------------------

Reader's response:


Dear Pearl,

I treasure your letter.  I can't thank you enough for taking precious time and answering my questions.  After reading - well, still in the process - of what you directed me to, I realize I could have found the answers right on your site.  I am also reading more fully; almost every scriptural reference and I'm finding the view is coming into focus.

After reading "An Illustration", I kept thinking of Matt 24:7 and how that could possibly have a spiritual fulfillment, but you lead me right to the answer through my reading journey in "Labor Pains" and ultimately "The Sign".  You bring the reader to the logical conclusion that what happens in our physical world has nothing to do with birth of the Kingdom, even if those predictions by Mr. King have a ring of truth to them.

Never, as a Witness, have I had such a hunger to understand so much.  I kept wondering when I would stop feeding on 'milk' and take in' solid food' over the years.  I am there now, with your help, and I hope it's a process that continues, with Jehovah's help.

Now, to understand any further meaning to 2 Tim 3.  That seems pretty straight forward in describing our world today.  I will search your site for additional insight.

It's totally fine to use my questions on your blog, if you so desire.  As you say, I am sure there are plenty out there in my situation.
You are in my prayers,  I hope you are feeling well.

*******************************************************

LINK TO MAIN HOME-PAGE
LINK TO DIRECTORY OF ARTICLES




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)