Monday, February 11, 2013

I apologize to those still waiting for replies.
I will continue to do all I can, through Jehovah's support.
If you have left a comment here, please check back at that post or article
periodically. Don't be bashful about sending me a reminder if it's been a while.
I don't mind at all.
If my reply to your question needs to be lengthy, you may find it posted on the main page.
For those who have written letters to my email address, I have flagged them
and will get through them as soon as I can. Same goes for questions through SKYPE.
I am working on setting up a more organized system for my responsibilities in an
effort to not overlook anyone or to take longer than necessary to reply.
Please pray for me as I do for all of you. We all need to rely completely on
the guidance and power that our Father provides.
Strength and courage,
Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)