Saturday, November 24, 2012

Subliminal Messages in Art

Question received:

hello again pearl...

something came to my attention within the last few days and I was curious as to whether or not you had any knowledge of it.
There are hidden images embedded in some of the artwork in the society's publications. for example, on pages 52 of the revelation book (mine was printed in 2006), there's a clawed hand in addition to a human hand grasping one of the iron rods (notice that the other figures have their left hands resting at their sides); and on page 159, the hand held out by the angel has an odd looking face within it. I have also seen artwork that depicts Jesus with an erection and another where a naked homosexual man is featured in a scene of Jesus' crucifixion (that one is in a very old publication).

what do you make of this?? I was pretty freaked out to see these images for the first time in my very own Revelation book!

I should have asked you this before--how are you and your family doing now that hurricane sandy has come and gone? all the necessary home repairs taken care of?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply:

Hello,
The subliminal messages within the WT illustrations seem "small potatoes" to me, compared to the main "operation of error" (2Thess.2:11,12), and the raging spiritual warfare (Rev.12:7,11; Gen.3:15; 2Cor.10:3,4,5,6; Eph.6:12,13; Rev.6:9; 9:16; 11:3,5).
That functioning lie, will mean the death of millions (2Thess.2:10,12; Rev.13:8,14). Any subliminal innuendos contained within the publications is just a small factor, within the 
main deception of demon inspired expressions (1Tim.4:1; Rev.16:13,14).
If you believe that these hidden images exist within some of the society's illustrations, this is just more evidence, that their indoctrinating propaganda is a subversive, manipulative tactic.....and certainly not an honest and Truthful provision, free of malicious agenda.

The aftereffects of the hurricane are a daunting project to correct.
Likely my mother's home will be unlivable for about a year. There is so much work to do.
I have not written letters, nor posted at the website for two days, because of a bad migraine.
I went to the hospital last night because I was getting so dehydrated. I couldn't even keep down a teaspoon of water.
I was treated and given IV, so I am back in the saddle this morning, though not at full speed. I don't think I will fully catch up for a while.
Thanks for writing :)  and I hope you are doing alright.
Keep up the good work for truth and salvation.
Love in Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)