Tuesday, September 18, 2012

If One Suffers, All Suffer

(1Cor.12:26; 2Cor.8:14)

2Cor.8:12,3,4,5,7,13,14,15 reads:
"Moreover, brethren, we make known to you the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia: 2 that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded in the riches of their liberality. 3 For I bear witness that according to their ability, yes, and beyond their ability, they were freely willing, 4 imploring us with much urgency that we would receive the gift and the fellowship of the ministering to the saints. 5 And not only as we had hoped, but they first gave themselves to the Lord, and then to us by the will of God. 7 But as you abound in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all diligence, and in your love for us—see that you abound in this grace also. 13 For I do not mean that others should be eased and you burdened; 14 but by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may supply their lack, that their abundance also may supply your lack—that there may be equality. 15 As it is written, “He who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack.”

As is evident, I have not monetized this website. This is because I wish to respect the words of Jesus, at Matt.10:8;
"Freely you have received, freely give".
While we are in Satan's world, the chosen ones and others who are proving faithful; will have extra trouble
(John16:22,33; Luke22:31; Rev.12:17; 2Tim.2:12; Rom.8:17).
I believe that the way to cope with these persecutions, is to remain faithful to God's commands,
continuing to do things His way (Matt.10:8).

We have an anointed brother in Romania called Sas Gavril.
He has been writing the truth on-line for years before I myself woke up.
You may have visited his site. It is one of those I "follow" in my listings here.
http://putinthesickle.blogspot.com/2008/03/reaper.html
As far as I know, he was the first to expose the real identity of the Beast.

I have heard news of his circumstances.
I would like to forward to readers that letter, from a mutual friend
of Sas and me, and also a friend of the Truth.

He wrote:

"Hello Pearl !

I want to write a letter to you / a letter from my own initiative regarding the present situation of your brother S.G. I try to chose my words in order to not somehow dishonor what God has elected and called.

Our bro. Sas and his family is found in a situation  (which) our community is not in measure to fully help.

Here are necessary a few details in order for you to understand the situation.
Sas family is formed by he -Gavril , about 58 years old, wife, and four children, 3 boys and a girl aged between 28 the oldest - to 22-23 years old - the youngest. All of them are believers.  They are living altogether in a little old half-house ( half because the other half was inherited by his (fleshly)sister (a member of Org.) / and old because the house was built (I think) by his grandfather . 

Now about our "romanian" community of brothers : we are three persons, in fact three half families as it follows: one old widow sister (about 77 years old) ; another sister (around 53 y.o.) with an unbeliever husband and me , with a wife exJW became more than unbeliever  , while she says she believe in divinity she adopted some oriental views and is a ful-heart  hater of God named Jehovah (that means war...Psalm 139:21,22 ) 

Now back to our subject: Jehovah God has elected and called bro. Sas  accordingly to what is written in 1 Cor.1:27,28 .." God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things.."
He (Gavril) was always in material needs and more so after his children comes / and more so after he was called by God  (in 1991) . I don't know the causes and I do not discuss (speak) about these - what I see as sure, is the fact that God allowed Satan to hit/kick all members of Sas family in many phisical ways with ilness , work-accidents, , inabilities to work , his wife had around 12 years before a stroke which left her leftside semi paralised - she recovered partially.

It happens that in 2008 a few months before the crisis came that they took some money from a bank in order to add a room and a kitchen to their house and have bought some wood and bricks (that year) 
then the crisis came , some of the children has lost their jobs -and then the time to return the monthly sum (the rate) to the bank comes / this is what they cannot do fully
I have to say that we -the community have always help them with what we can , but this may only supply/help them for food or electrics or other necesities and are not enough for their bank rate. In the last 3 years they have sold back the material (wood and bricks) in order to pay at bank (of course their home was never extended) ; then in 2011 the son in law of the widow sister  who is pentecostal has given to Sas an important sum of money and saved their home (which the bank is threatening to confiscate from Sas) ; this year this man (the pentecostal) gave them less because was unthank why they (Sas family) cannot manage to pay to bank ...
As I know Sas has to pay about 400$  per month.

This my letter is not a request; it is a simple information of a continue reality Sas is living .
We, the community, are sharing his hardships and are sorry our "two cents" are not enough to cover all his needs. He is hoping and trusting that Jehovah will deliver him from this situation.

In case that someone would help Sas, please contact him directly and sent to him directly .

In the end all I can say is I thank our God JEHOVAH that He is strenghtening the faith of our Bro. Sas so to can continue to work of  studying and writing what Holy Spirit is giving to him and to end his way faithfully, for the praise and glory of our mercifull God and His Son, the King.

rus virgil."

(I believe this letter and description of circumstances is accurate and honest. I have seen all the hard work on-line that Rus Virgil has done over the years in the interest of Truth. I have therefore, decided to post it here, for any good this may do.)

My reply to Rus:

"Hello Rus,
Thank you for letting me know the tribulation of my brother.
I do not know how to contact Sas, or how to send any relief to him directly.
$400 a month is a large load for anyone to carry. This is distressing.
We here are able to make a contribution, and we hope it makes a difference.
But for us here, that is also a lot of money.

I myself have lost my job. It was a good thing for my calling, but there is little extra money.
Also, my husband lost his full time job, and can only work part time.
This is good because he is getting old and tired, but again, there is just enough money to live.
We have been working to make a garden to grow food.
Our house has many problems, and needs many repairs. 
We also have gone into debt to buy the materials needed.
Right now, we have no running water in the house, because the 
pipes from the well have broken in many places under the ground.
Thankfully, our neighbors are helping to dig them up to do repairs.
I believe that Satan is oppressing all the faithful chosen in many ways, constantly.
There is never physical peace or relief in this world, as we slave spiritually. 
Yet spiritually, we are renewed daily (2Cor.4:16).

There are others here where I live, who love Jehovah and truth. There are Bible studies of mine,
and some former members of Org. We all meet together. None of us have material riches.
Most of us are very poor.
But I will see what we can gather together to give some relief to Sas, if you can tell
me where to send it.
I only wish I had more to give.

I will also think ahead on how I might collect more money in the future.
It likely will not be much, but perhaps it will make a difference.
You all are in my prayers. 

Love in Christ,
Pearl"

At 1Thess.2:9,1,2,3,5 Paul said;
"9 For you remember, brothers, our labor and toil: we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you, while we proclaimed to you the gospel of God. For you yourselves know, brothers, that our coming to you was not in vain. 2 But though we had already suffered and been shamefully treated at Philippi, as you know, we had boldness in our God to declare to you the gospel of God in the midst of much conflict. 3 For our appeal does not spring from error or impurity or any attempt to deceive, 5 For we never came with words of flattery, as you know, nor with a pretext for greed—God is witness."

Here Paul says that he never wanted to be an expensive burden to anyone.
I post this scripture, because I do not want any aid you may decide to give 
our brother Sas in Romania, to be a burden to any one of you (2Cor.8:13).
But I thought perhaps if anyone's heart is moved to contribute a modest and 
comfortable amount  from their "abundance" ...toward his relief...
that the combined contribution we send him, might make a difference.

I do not yet know how to do this, or where to send it.
But in the future, when I find out...
I will post the information here, for any who are moved to give
from their surplus.
(Matt.25:35,36,37,38,39,40,34; Heb.6:10)

 UPDATE:
Anyone wishing to make a contribution (this I am doing on a monthly basis)
can contact me at pearl144000@hotmail.com if you need instructions on how to send it
via Western Union (which you can do directly yourself, without me being a go-between).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)