Wednesday, July 4, 2012


I received a question from one of my Bible Students, and have decided to write an article in case anyone else would like to know what the Bible says about the Kingdom representatives during the Kingdom, and where they will be as they do their work.
She asked:
"Who is coming to earth during the kingdom? Is Jehovah and Jesus also going to be physically with mankind, along with the 144000? (in light of Ezek.37:27 and Rev.21:3)


pearl-materialize.blogspot.com


LINK TO DIRECTORY OF ARTICLES
LINK TO MAIN HOMEPAGE


3 comments:

  1. I am Allen . So so pleased to find you people .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello , I am Allen from ex JW Col Springs meetup site . Also "friends of Jehovah's Witnesses" ... To me that is a totally mixed up joke of a site . I like very much what I read here so far though.

    Can I ask questions and have a discussion on this site ? Please !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Allen, and Welcome.
    As you can see, this site is not a discussion board.
    It is a tool for me to do the work I have been assigned.
    Questions are most welcome, and I reply with a scriptural answer.
    Questions can be submitted through "allexperts.com" (pearl doxsey);
    or sent to pearl144000@hotmail.com

    I do not however, debate or wrangle.
    With all the work Jehovah has assigned to me, I don't have time for it.
    I have been called to serve the hungry...not the full (John21:17; Luke6:25)
    I hope you continue to benefit,
    and that Jehovah blesses your search for truth and life.
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)