Thursday, April 12, 2012

Inspiration ?

A segment from a letter, regarding Jehovah's work through his slaves today...
---------------------------------------------------
I said:
I will copy a part from your letter that I do not understand...
Reader:
"I have to honest with you pearl, the thing I worry about is how you can sit and get the writings from JAH, ?..mainly because it sounds like automatic writing.,,, don't be upset dear pearl. I just need to be honest and upfront, that's all and I know you would want me to be."

MY RESPONSE:

I honestly don't know what you mean by this, so I hope you will explain. It is true...I do want you to be "up front". It sounds like you don't feel assured that Jehovah's spirit can give understanding, or that Jesus is teaching those he has chosen to be prophets and teachers. Is that it? 
Or, were you thinking that I am writing while hearing voices? If that's what you wonder about....no, that is not happening. If you explain what concerns you, perhaps I can tell you more about what you are wondering about...especially giving you scriptures that answer your "question".
Certainly I know you are aware that the scriptures say that we much be preaching (2Tim.4:2). Also, that what we preach must be from spirit and truth (John4:24), and that the truth is from the Bible (John17:17). Jesus' example and the Bible tell us that what we preach can not be doctrines from men (Mark7:7,8)...since they make the Word of God invalid and make our worship in vain. How then, do the anointed get the true understanding that they are given to preach (John16:13; 1John2:20,27; Matt.10:20; Mal.2:7)? The Bible makes this clear (Ps.119:105). It is up to us if we believe God's Word (2Tim.3:15).
Please read an article I've written for someone else. It may answer what you are wondering about. If it does not do so satisfactorily, please let me know what else you are unsure of. It is located at
http://pearl-divineeducation.blogspot.com
Jesus said that his anointed slaves were the "light of the world" (Matt.5:14-15; Rev.1:20; Phil.2:15). How is that possible, if they are not given that light (Ps.97:11)? At Rev.11:3,4 we see that Jesus is certainly capable of "causing"/giving power, to his faithful anointed to prophesy truth. We are also told that anything we have, we have been given...that we should not boast that it was from we ourselves (1Cor.4:7). 
So many scriptures such as these, make clear that we have received the truth free, and are to pass it on to others in the same way (Matt.10:8). 
We are called out of darkness into the light (1Pet.2:9; Col.1:13). This means that we must be given that light from God, the Father of all light (Ps.36:9; James1:17). Do you doubt all these scriptures...and believe that God can not give truth and light to those who have faith in this? Please explain what it is that makes you think that Jehovah's slaves can not be taught by means of his spirit, the spirit of the truth, in order that they might witness about it, just as the scriptures say they will. (John16:13; Acts1:8) (Is this what you are saying? Not sure.)

Remember the scriptures that talk about the "parts" of Christ's "body"?...that some are chosen as prophets, some as apostles, some as teachers, etc. (1Cor.12:28; Eph.4:11; 2:20-22)? Do you believe it? If one was chosen as a prophet, how would they know what to prophesy? (Num.12:6)
From where would this part of Christ's body know what to declare? Do you know how holy spirit teaches the anointed the truth which God wants declared? 

Jehovah has not changed (Mal.3:6). He deals the same way with His prophets today, as he did in the past (Isa.41:4b; Rev.11:10). If he wants a chosen prophet to make a declaration, He certainly does show that one the truth...letting him know exactly what he must declare, just as he did in the past (Numbers12:6; Rev.11:3). I hope you will let your understanding and Faith be guided by the Bible, and not by doubt (James1:6,7)
Please let me know clearly what you doubt, and in this way, I can give you the scripture where Yhvh addresses that. We all learn by means of His Word and Spirit.
I know you are dealing with your own troubles and tests. I pray that you might be made firm and strong, according to the love and kindness of our heavenly Father.
Love,
pearl

Follow up from me:
No, I do not channel what I write like that. But you should consider that if wicked spirits can do such a thing, Jehovah's spirit certainly can do better, and did... when the Bible was written. His spirit can do whatever it pleases to accomplish His work and will.
My writings happen just the way the scriptures and Jesus said. The Holy Spirit recalls to our mind the words of Christ (John14:26). As I write, my mind is always focused on God's Word as it relates to the subject. The scriptures that relate... come to mind, and I just put them in where they belong. The letter I wrote you was done in this way. It is the scriptures which guide my writing, and as I think of them, I insert them where they go. I always try to make all I say, based upon the scriptures that come to mind.
You are right. Jehovah is not cruel so as to make us a victim of the demons, while we humbly beg for guidance while slaving for Him. I did not choose my work for myself, but was chosen to do it. I simply obey and allow Jehovah's spirit to enable me to do that work. Woe to me if I refused. We all should prove faithful to our own assignment in the body of Christ.
If you work to clearly identify what bothers you, I'm sure you will see more clearly what Jehovah says about it. Then you need not have doubts or insecurities putting Faith in what Jesus and the Bible assure us of.
Remember that the Bible says:
Rom.9:33: "as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.” (Rom.10:11)
Be assured that we can put faith in the words of Christ. This includes what he and the Bible say about the Holy Spirit not abandoning us (John14:15,16,17,18):
“If YOU love me, YOU will observe my commandments; 16 and I will request the Father and he will give YOU another helper to be with YOU forever, 17 the spirit of the truth, which the world cannot receive, because it neither beholds it nor knows it. YOU know it, because it remains with YOU and is in YOU. 18 I shall not leave YOU bereaved. I am coming to YOU."
I know these words are true. I experience them every day because of my faith in them, and my faith is made stronger through my experience.
We must trust in Jehovah and His Word with all our hearts, and not lean on our own understanding.
Jesus has told us a simple clear way to tell the true prophets who are teaching by means of Holy Spirit, from others. He said....
John7:16Jesus, in turn, answered them and said: “What I teach is not mine, but belongs to him that sent me. 17 If anyone desires to do His will, he will know concerning the teaching whether it is from God or I speak of my own originality. 18 He that speaks of his own originality is seeking his own glory; but he that seeks the glory of him that sent him, this one is true, and there is no unrighteousness in him. 
I hope you will not loose your faith in Jehovah's power, due to the counterfeit work of the Devil. You are right...those who have such faith, will not be disappointed or fooled. Jehovah is not cruel...but rather, is loyal and faithful to those loyal and faithful to Him (Psalm18:25).
Goodnight,
Pearl
addition:
I am relieved that your anxiety about Bible explanations has been relieved. As long as teachings are solidly based and backed by scripture, they are true. The organization no longer derives most of it's teachings from scripture, but rather, from their own publications. The verses they cite, usually do not indicate the things they assert.
The GB is not the "man of lawlessness".....the Organization of spiritual Gentiles, under the GB are the Man of Lawlessness.  When 2Thess.2:3-4 speaks of the "Man of Lawlessness" as being over all anointed (1Cor.3:16), this is when the book of Revelation tells us that the Beast itself will rule as the eighth king, after it turns on and destroys the Harlot (Rev.17:11). Although the "ten kings" (anointed who surrender their future rule with Christ) subject themselves to the Organization prior to the Harlot's destruction, Yhvh highlights this alliance and co-rule, more-so after her demise. This brings the eventual prominence of the Beast/Organization over all anointed, into the limelight. The GB are the Harlot... that ride and steer the organization/Beast/man of Lawlessness. This is very important to have clear, in order to see the details of the prophecies come true...For example, when the organization turns on the GB.
 The man of lawlessness, the Wild Beast, and the locust-scorpions of Rev.9, are all the same identity. The one over and directing these (two horned beast, Wormwood, false prophet, Harlot, fallen star of Rev.9) are all representations of the GB leadership. If you see these more clearly, then when prophecy unfolds, you will recognize it's fulfillment.
I know of anointed ones that believe that the Organization needs reform. These do not realize that we are almost at the end, when Yhvh is to throw this Power into the Lake of Fire. Yhvh will never use it again. The next Government to be used by Yhvh is the Kingdom of God through Christ and his faithful holy ones! (Dan.7:13-14,18,21-22) This will not be run by imperfect or corrupt humans of flesh at all! Those seeking reform do not know or have faith in God's Word. 
In the beginning of the book of Revelation, Jesus says that he is showing his slaves what will shortly take place. This includes the total destruction of all man-rule...including the Organization and it's governors (Mark 10:42-45). Any faith in such man-dominion and power, is actually against Yhvh's chosen King Jesus, and his chosen kings, the 144000 who prove unspotted from this world and it's dominating powers. Any anointed ones who return to the Organization after the Harlot is removed, will become identified as belonging to the "ten kings". These get thrown into the Lake of Fire along with the Beast who they "rule one hour" with (Rev.17:12)
Please take care of yourself,
Love,
Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)