Monday, February 27, 2012

I have not kept an up-to-date report here, of all the developing circumstances I am going through within my local Congregation. Due to pressures that are being brought to bear over my loyalty to truth; I realize that the time has arrived for me to finish my course within the Congregation. 
The Bible's view of this, and how it corresponds to prophecy, is contained in a new article. It is a copy of my farewell letter to those still "inside".
It is my hope that it will update readers as to Jehovah's view of the disfellowshipping movement that has begun. This provides each of us the opportunity to display our loyalty to Jehovah God, and at the same time, save our own souls (Matt.10:39). Please read all scriptures.
love,
pearl
http://pearl-farewell.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share below, your thoughts about this post.

Additional Pages for Study (coming soon)